[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss ESB Development] - jbossesb error

Gnanaguru Sattanathan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 12 04:19:25 EST 2011

Gnanaguru Sattanathan [http://community.jboss.org/people/gnanagurus] created the discussion

"jbossesb error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636255#636255

1. Created 2 WSDL’s , one for the source and the other for the target.
2. We are trying to invoke the source web service and trying to retrieve the response in JBOSS ESB.
3. We created a Jboss ESB Code specifying the Actions and Providers. However, when we run a SOAP UI test, the request hits the web service. However, the response is not captured in JBOSS Esb.

pls help with this issue.

Start a new discussion in JBoss ESB Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2032]