[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - How to integrate .drl file in JBPM 5 using Rule Task

Ram Biradar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 17 02:27:40 EST 2011

Ram Biradar [http://community.jboss.org/people/ram.biradar] created the discussion

"How to integrate .drl file in JBPM 5 using Rule Task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636912#636912

Hi,
               I am new to JBPM. Now i am working on Rule Task in jbpm 5 and i want to integrate .drl file in jbpm 5. Here im using process variable's name and percentage and i have written one .drl file based on the percentage i want to set the percentage what i have written in .drl.
This is my work flow:
 message/636780#636780  message/636780#636780
In student task i will get one form here i will enter name and percentage and its hits simpleDrools Rule task and after that its not moving. I will sending my code what i have written in script task before the Rule task i,e input and one script task i,e output
script1 code:-

map=new java.util.HashMap();
map.put("percentage",percentage);
kcontext.setVariable("percentage",percentage);
kcontext.getKnowledgeRuntime().insert(hpm.getPercentage());

script2 code:-

map.put("name",name);
map.put("percentage",percentage);

simpleDrools.drl:--

package com.sample
import com.sample.hello.HelloProcessModel

rule "NYuser_Rule"

    no-loop true
    ruleflow-group "EvalLoopcondition"
    when
        m:HelloProcessModel(percentage>75)
    then
        m.setPercentage(90);update(m);

end

rule "ChileUser_Rule"

    no-loop true
    ruleflow-group "EvalLoopcondition"
    when
        m:HelloProcessModel(percentage < 75)
    then
        m.setPercentage(60);update(m);
end

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]