[jboss-dev-forums] [PicketBox Development] - Re: Get something started with XACML - Requirements Discussion

Dan Gradl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 21 14:19:07 EST 2011

Dan Gradl [http://community.jboss.org/people/dgradl] created the discussion

"Re: Get something started with XACML - Requirements Discussion"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637592#637592

Oh, maybe I don't understand the project's purpose then.  I thought it was providng a more general purpose set of XACML capability.  Can you elaborate how it's being used upstream now?

Start a new discussion in PicketBox Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2088]