[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: Not starting with standard Sun JMX options

Roberto Beeman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 28 13:34:54 EST 2011

Roberto Beeman [http://community.jboss.org/people/robertobeeman] created the discussion

"Re: Not starting with standard Sun JMX options"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638737#638737

Hi Jason,

   If   i dont add the following snippet on my "standalone-full.xml" file  then i see all the MBeans inside the JConsole ... inclusing JBoss MBeans and JVM MBeans.

      <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:jmx:1.1" show-model="true">
            <jmx-connector registry-binding="jmx-connector-registry" server-binding="jmx-connector-server" />
      </subsystem>

   With the above configuration my JConsole is not showing me the following MBeans "jboss.jta", "jboss.modules", "jboss.ws" and "jboss.msc"    is this normal or i have done something wrong?

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]