[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - JBPM6 and its Jira

Cristiano Gavião do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 09:10:45 EST 2012

Cristiano Gavião [https://community.jboss.org/people/cvgaviao] created the discussion

"JBPM6 and its Jira"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/782609#782609

Hello,

recently I updated my JBPM clone and saw big changes.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any Jira ticket related to such changes. at least, there are only a few tickets with state "Coding in Progress".

I have an osgi product that is based on JBPM. periodicaly I create a branch that I use to  test against to new JBPM versions, just to ensure that everything will stay fine.

my surprise was that the JBPM master branch couldn't be build, there are lot of maven and compile errors.
could someone explain me what is going on and why jira is not being used to track such changes ?

regards,

Cristiano

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]