[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] Announcement: Help us rename JBoss AS!

Jason Greene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 00:10:03 EST 2012

Jason Greene [https://community.jboss.org/people/jason.greene] updated the announcement

<b>Announcement</b>: "Help us rename JBoss AS!"

To view the announcement, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/jbossas7/dev

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20121001005276/en/Red-Hat-Enters-Phase-Application-Server-Technology As recently announced, we will be renaming the JBoss AS community project and are soliciting your suggestions and your vote on the new name that will best communicate our new direction. As Mark eloquently puts it  https://community.jboss.org/blogs/mark.little/2012/10/01/announcing-the-renaming-of-jbossas in his blog, we have come a long way from the original meaning of the name, and we want the new name to emphasize the trail blazing role of the community project.

 http://jboss.org/vote See our vote now page for more information and how to submite your ideas.

Announcement expires on  December 31, 2012