[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss Messaging Development] - JMS Client Connection Factory lookup failed

Ashutosh Pandey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 3 03:02:59 EST 2012

Ashutosh Pandey [http://community.jboss.org/people/ashutoshpandey.in] created the discussion

"JMS Client Connection Factory lookup failed"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644254#644254

Hi friends and senior developers,  I'm trying to run JMS example on *JBoss as 7* which is running fine on *glassfish 3*

I added a queue using the "cli" file and also deployed MDB
I tried the code:

*final Context iniCtx = new InitialContext();*

*TopicConnectionFactory qcf = (TopicConnectionFactory) iniCtx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");*

The second line causes the error : *Need to specify class name in environment or system property*

I tried to set InitialContextFactory as we did in JBoss 4.x days but failed.

I'm searching lot of documents in past 2 days but not able to run. I've tried adding JBoss runtime library and various jar files like marshalling, ejb-client etc. but of no use.

I also tried to run this code from EJB project and from Java project ( in Eclipse Indigo ) but still same error.

Please somebody tell me what is I'm missing

I hope somebody solve my problem

Thanks in advance...

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2043]