[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Bridge behaviour question..

markus78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 6 10:09:07 EST 2012

markus78 [http://community.jboss.org/people/markus78] created the discussion

"Bridge behaviour question.."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645069#645069

Hello,

Im using latest nightly , JBoss AS 7.1.0-FINAL , and playing around with bridges and queues.

I have defined a bridge from serverA to serverB for source queue "A" to destination "B" , this works great MDB's consuming from queue B on serverB gets triggered fine when I send messages to queue "A" on serverA.

BUT if I define a MDB on serverA consuming from queue "A" then the first message sent to queue "A" on serverA will be bridged to serverB just like I expect, but any following message ends up on serverA and consumed by the MDB on serverA listening on queueA.

Is this behaviour correct?

I have attached my standalone.xml for serverA.

Regards
/Markus

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]