[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - Re: After modifying jbpm-gwt-console.war file, I got Runtime Exceptins at deploying jbpm-gwt-console.war file in running jboss instance.

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 11 00:25:22 EST 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: After modifying jbpm-gwt-console.war file, I got Runtime Exceptins at deploying  jbpm-gwt-console.war file in running jboss instance."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645825#645825

Are you trying to make some changes to the bpm-console and then build it all to test?
If so you can do these steps:
1) clone from bpm-console master:  https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console
2) (remember, bpm-console is not only used by jbpm so you have to pass in the profile)
build it with:
mvn clean install -Dconsole.profile=jbpm -Dfull -DskipTests
3) This will create bpm-console 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT. Note that jBPM master is on a .Final release 2.3.4.Final so search all the jBPM pom.xml files where you can find 2.3.4.Final and replace with 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT so that yours is picked up
4) Build jBPM with mvn clean install -Dfull -DskipTests and find your zips in jbpm-distribution/target

If you are using the jbpm installer at this point you would have to look at the build.properties to chage the jbpm version, move your zips to the installer/lib dir and run
ant clean.demo
ant install.demo (or ant install.demo.noeclipse)
ant start.demo (or ant start.demo.noeclipse)

Hope this helps.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]