[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form

Ram Biradar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 12 04:33:42 EST 2012

Ram Biradar [https://community.jboss.org/people/ram-biradar] created the discussion

"Re: How to bypass the jbpm console login form"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646320#646320

Hi Mauricio,

 Thanks for your response. Our requirement is to embed/open the BPM Tasks screen and Process screens within our application. We do not want to enter the user name and password in the console again, because the used has already entered his user id and password in our web application. We looked for options to find a way to supply username and password to the console application and bypass the login and then open the BPMConsole home page within our webapplication. Is this acheivable ?  Earlier we have received feedback from the forum members that we have download the console source and modify to suit our needs. I am not sure whether we are proceeding in right direction. Can you please suggest your opinion if this is not the best approach? If we are proceeding in the right direction, then we are facing few issues on deploying the BPM Console source code. I will post the steps/issue that we have tried so far and the current problem that we face as well.

Background on the versions
     BPM Version------------------JBPM 5.1 version
     JBOSS Version---------------JBoss 5.1.0GA
     BPM Console source code- https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console..
     gwt version---------------------2.4
     MVN Installer-------------------3.0.3

Steps followed:

1.Downloaded source code from  https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console..
2.Extracted in a folder (bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710).
3.Completed "mvn clean install" from the bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710 folder.
4. Completed "mvn package"  from the bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710 folder
 5. I deployed generated War files from gui,server folders in JBoss Running Instance.
6.All the Pom.xml files are having 2.4.0 Snapshots versions
But,It is generating exception:
RROR [org.reflections.Reflections] (HDScanner) could not create Vfs.Dir from url. ignoring the exception and continuing
org.reflections.ReflectionsException: could not create Dir using org.jboss.errai.bus.server.service.metadata.VFSUrlType from url vfszip:/D:/jbpm5.1_BKP/jbpm-installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm-gwt-console.war/WEB-INF/classes/
    at org.reflections.vfs.Vfs.fromURL(Vfs.java:99).
Unable to Process deployment descriptor for /gwt-console.

I'm struggling with these issues.Could you please suggest me.

Thanks
Ram

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]