[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - unable to visible Processes in jbpm console

Ram Biradar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 07:21:09 EST 2012

Ram Biradar [https://community.jboss.org/people/ram-biradar] created the discussion

"unable to visible Processes in jbpm console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647346#647346

Hi,

   I have created one simple process with two human task, then i added this process to guvnor's defaultPackage.There i opened my process and assigned the package name defaultPackage, then i have generated task form template and also validated the process, everything is fine and also it was build successfully. When i opened jbpm console i am unable to see my process.Can anybody suggest me, what can i do for this to see my process in jbpm console.

jbpm 5.2 version
jboss as 7
guvnor distribution 5.3
designer 2.0

Thanks,
Ram Biradar

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]