[jboss-dev-forums] [PicketBox Development] - JBoss AS7: Security : Running under a Java Security Manager

Daniel Straub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 28 05:25:03 EST 2012

Daniel Straub [https://community.jboss.org/people/dastraub] commented on the document

"JBoss AS7: Security : Running under a Java Security Manager"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17431#comment-8859

Hi Anil,
thanks for this explanations.
Unfortunately, the available permissions are distributed in different source files, so it is difficult to get a list of all possible permissions.
I checked out jboss-as, picketbox and other sources and find them via grep - but is there no way to define the available permissions in one place ?
We try to play with a strong security concept - in my view, however, it makes no sense to to give everything java.security.AllPermission.