[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS Development Deployment Framework] - Can someone please say why onchange is calling the method

Fabian Riako do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 13:44:09 EDT 2012

Fabian Riako [https://community.jboss.org/people/fjkjava] created the discussion

"Can someone please say why onchange is calling the method"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745869#745869

I have been playing with this for more than 2 days now. I have no idea why it is not working.

The method assignSysRecBin() is never getting called.  :-/  :(

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Development Deployment Framework at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2072]