[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: AS7 Logging - org.jboss.logging.jul-to-slf4j-stub ?

rang s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 14:38:05 EDT 2012

rang s [https://community.jboss.org/people/ranga033] created the discussion

"Re: AS7 Logging - org.jboss.logging.jul-to-slf4j-stub ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748152#748152

Thanks David for the reply.

1.) You mentioned that to avoid the JUL-to-SLF4J artificat of SLF4J, a no-op stub is added. How do I specify the underneath implementaion. For example- if I intend to use log4j, do I just need to package the log4j.jar and the config file in my jar file ?

2.) Also. as per  https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Implicit+module+dependencies+for+deployments https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Implicit+module+dependencies+for+deployments , org.jboss.logging.jul-to-slf4j-stub is a implicit module. This does not seem to be the case. I had to explicitly had a dependency to avoid ClassNotFound Errors in 7.1.2.FINAL.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]