[jboss-dev-forums] [PicketBox Development] - Negotiation protocol broke?

Christoph Gostner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 03:41:04 EDT 2012

Christoph Gostner [https://community.jboss.org/people/goc] created the discussion

"Negotiation protocol broke?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748191#748191

I detected a problem with the implementation of the Kerberos login module for JBoss AS 6.
It seem's that the negotiation protocol isn't fully implemented. If there are multiple alternatives it stops after the first call.
The provided patch file fixes this behaviour. Can anybody validate my solution?

Start a new discussion in PicketBox Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2088]