[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - How to get Server information in jboss 7.1.1

Divya Garg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 05:45:36 EDT 2012

Divya Garg [https://community.jboss.org/people/divyagarg08] created the discussion

"How to get Server information in jboss 7.1.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750118#750118

hello,

I am migrating my application from jboss 4.2.3 to jboss 7.1.1. We were using ServerInfoMbean for getting all the information related to server. Can anyone please help me how to get the same information in jboss 7.1.1 as we dont have mbeans present in this version???

Thanks
Divya

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]