[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Re: Can't remote access to my ear application in JBoss 7

Eric Li do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 11:39:26 EDT 2012

Eric Li [https://community.jboss.org/people/lydys] created the discussion

"Re: Can't remote access to my ear application in JBoss 7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739367#739367

I tried with some hello world WAR and it works. So you're right.
myapp redirects to a sso server for authentication. still not working yet.

But one more question: the configuration I have in standalone.xml works but is there a better way of doing this? what is the best practise for enabling remote access. Any security issue?

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]