[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - What is equivalent namespace of “urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0” in JBoos 7 ?

Manoj Agarwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 02:55:22 EDT 2012

Manoj Agarwal [https://community.jboss.org/people/manoj.m.agarwal] created the discussion

"What is equivalent namespace of “urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0” in JBoos 7 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739848#739848

I am using deployer-jboss-beans.xml(<deployment xmlns=+"urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0"+>) for invoking few startup services. My application is on Jboss 5 and now I am upgrading it to Jboss 7. It seems this namespace in not valid for JBoss 7, so can someone please help me to find out the equivalent namespace of “+urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0+” in JBoos 7.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]