[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss AS 7 Development] - Creating custom logging handler for client logs in Jboss 7.1.1

Divya Garg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 08:20:40 EDT 2012

Divya Garg [https://community.jboss.org/people/divyagarg08] created the discussion

"Creating custom logging handler for client logs in Jboss 7.1.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740966#740966

Hello,

I want to create logging handler to append my client logs to server logs. I have seen examples ( https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18319 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/CreatingACustomLoggingHandlerInJBOSSAs710Final) that how to package the same as module in jboss but if anybody can help me creating the logging handler.
And how this logging handler can be used within my client application?

Thanks & Regards,
Divya

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS 7 Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2225]