[jboss-dev-forums] [JBoss ESB Development] - Re: List of ESB Categories, Services and OneWay/TwoWay

Martin Myslík do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 26 04:23:34 EDT 2013

Martin Myslík [https://community.jboss.org/people/m.myslik] created the discussion

"Re: List of ESB Categories, Services and OneWay/TwoWay"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829939#829939

I am currently working on a similar problem. I need to get all *service names*, which is easy using this:

reg = RegistryFactory.getRegistry();
List<String> services = reg.findAllServices();

but I am unable to get their categories... which is frustrating since alsmost all methods that takes service as an argument need to have specified both tha name and the category. It would be really helpful if someone figures out how to do this...

Start a new discussion in JBoss ESB Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2032]