[jboss-dev-forums] [jBPM Development] - Re: Testing Jbpm 6.0.0 beta2 on JBoss7

Pablo Zamudio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 3 18:38:56 EDT 2013

Pablo Zamudio [https://community.jboss.org/people/pzamudio] created the discussion

"Re: Testing Jbpm 6.0.0 beta2 on JBoss7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821106#821106

Hi Mauricio, thanks for the quick response.
We have some ejbs that uses apis of Jbpm 5.4 (KSession, KBase, etc.). We want to test the app with the upcoming version, to see which changes we need to make.
The app doesn´t use userTask modules, cause our process have tasks supported by WorkItemHandlers implemented by ourselves, that make some integration with a backend system. Basically we only deploy process, start them, and complete workitems to make the process advance.
In order to do so, we downloaded bin distribution and so that there was a refactor of some jars, so we don´t know exactly wich of them are necesary. Tryed to put all jars in the distro, and with try and error solve deploy problems, but we are kind of stuck. Errors vary from ClassNotFoundException (obvious, we need others jars, that we add on demand) to errros of Injections in new CDI beans of Jbpm.
Is there any chance that we can access to list of all basic jars of the distro, and then the ones that are optional, so we can do the trial a little less messy.

Thanks in advance.
Pablo

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]