[jboss-dev] Problem deploying webapps in trunk

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Fri Dec 1 15:52:07 EST 2006

This is screwy. I could not reproduce the error running with the
wrapper. When I went back to the running without the wrapper I still
could not reproduce it. It had been happening nearly every startup prior
to that.

I still had the extra "." in the boot classpath. Once I removed that,
its happening consistently again.