[jboss-dev] Buildmagic -g:none

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 11:12:11 EDT 2006

Thanks, setting javac.debug=true in tools/etc/buildmagic/task.properties
fixed it.

(Although I don't get why overriding it at the task level doesn't work. The
task.properties defines default values of 1.4 for javac.source and
javac.properties, and <javac source="1.5" target="1.5"/> does have an
effect)