[jboss-dev] AOP deployer first cut

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Thu Oct 12 12:56:56 EDT 2006

Yes, I'm packaging the war deployer in a
deployers/jbossweb-tomcat6.deployer directory with the same contents as
the current jbossweb-tomcat6.sar. However, as I mentioned on another
thread, the current structure deployers are not recoginzing all the
elements correctly. I'm testing a new DeclaredStructure deployer that
takes the structure(contexts, metadata path, classpaths) from a
jboss-structure.xml so that one can explicitly declare what the
structure of a deployment is.