[JBoss-dev] Re: Library dependencies/updates for jboss-4.0.5.GA

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.com
Wed Sep 6 09:23:46 EDT 2006

jaxb is used by the jbossws stack. Another issue that has been around
for a while is obfuscating the dom4j classes to avoid these leaking into
the user space. The dom4j subset we included in 4.0.4 broke use of xpath
from dom4j since it has an explicit dependency on jaxen. I'm doing some
testing with jarjar to create an org.jboss.dom4j package namespace version.