[JBoss-dev] JMS tasks from jboss-4.0.5

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Fri Sep 15 07:09:04 EDT 2006

We have some 11 JMS related tasks for jboss-4.0.5 that need to be dealt
with or deferred. (I believe only Weston is doing jbas-3183?)

Since Adrian is buzy with JB5, can someone else (jboss-messaging maybe)
help?

Thanks

JBAS-3183  Integration with WebSphere MQ 5.x
JBAS-3597  JBAS-3437 Test error
org.jboss.test.jbossmq.test.JBossMQUnitTest::testTopicSelectorChange
JBAS-3620  JBossMQ's PersistenceManager RecoveryRetries doesn't work if
failure is creating the schema
JBAS-3627  Write test to test rollback of a NACK in 2PC  Adrian Brock
Luc Texier
JBAS-3634  Acknowledgement of transacted message in MessageListener
should be inside delivery lock
JBAS-3631  Missing branch in StdServerSession commit logic
JBAS-1346  JDBC StateManager
JBAS-1908  listMessageCounter issue with JMS subscriptions containing
certain message selector characters
JBAS-3468  JMS Connection starts ping thread before ClientID is set
resulting in the ClientMonitorInterceptor to close the connection after
client timeout
JBAS-3483  The javadoc relating to StdServerSessionPool pooling
parameters is wrong
JBAS-1485  JMS ResourceAdapter makes unnecessary temporary delete
requests