[JBoss-dev] RE: Towards JBoss-4.0.5.GA

Stan Silvert stan.silvert at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 11:58:43 EDT 2006

Voting was just completed on MyFaces 1.1.4.  Looks like they are really
going to release it this time.
http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Release-MyFaces-Core-1.1.4-t2253192.html

I've changed this one to Critical priority as I now expect MyFaces 1.1.4
to be in 4.0.5.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3554

Stan Silvert
JBoss, a division of RedHat
ssilvert at jboss.com

Critical
> priority.
>
> Again, the initial target date is Sep/29th, so I don't see the
jbossws-
> 1.0.4 upgrade (due end of Oct) taking place.
>
> If there is any reason you want the release delayed (e.g. we are
> discussing some EJB3 updates) let me know.
>
> If you can work on the 4.0.5.GA remaining tasks, even better ;)

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestI
d=