[JBoss-dev] Updating jboss-common jars

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 02:09:15 EDT 2006

The MC_VDF_WORK branch  build files and eclipse project files have been
updated to refer to the jars built from the 2.0.0 tags:

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/common/common-core/tags/2.0.0/
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/common/common-logging-spi/tags/2.0.0/
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/common/common-logging-log4j/tags/2.0.0/
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/common/common-logging-jdk/tags/2.0.0/

The trunk will be updated when the MC_VDF_WORK branch is merged this week.