[JBoss-dev] Re: Library dependencies/updates for jboss-4.0.5.GA

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Tue Sep 19 10:16:50 EDT 2006

What api are you talking about being broken? The dom4j uses will be
supported by deploying dom4j in the server lib. Neither the deployment
or console module uses need to be changed because these are not in the
server bootstrap classpath. Its a fair question as to whether jarjar is
worthwhile vs converting the few uses to use the bundled jdk apis.