[JBoss-dev] httpd and tomcatClustering gives 404 during redeploy.

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Thu Sep 21 10:27:06 EDT 2006

Redeploy is not used during a hot-redeploy. The URLDeploymentScanner
simply does an undeploy/deploy the same as the redeploy in main. Both
the scanner and main deployer need to be marking a deployment as in the
process of being redeployed. This should be propagated via the
DeploymentInfo and WebApplication.