[JBoss-dev] jboss-test is missing in maven2

Rajesh Rajasekaran rajesh.rajasekaran at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 11:28:41 EDT 2006

Is this assuming that I should know beforehand that a release of
jboss-test includes jboss-test.jar and jboss-test-client.jar?

Just browsing http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/jboss
gives me a big list of modules

I might miss something like
http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/jboss/xyz/1.0.0.CR1
where xyz.jar comes with a release of jboss-test.

Is there a way I could track all the jars that come with a release in
this case?