[JBoss-dev] Controlling order of subfolders when checking out

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 13:24:22 EDT 2006

Is there a way to configure the order in which sub-folders are returned when
checking out a svn project? For example when checking out Branch_4_0, trunk
etc. it starts off with ejb3/, and build/ comes late in the checkout. If
possible I would like to see build/ get pulled down earlier, so that I can
start populating the thirdparty stuff while waiting for the checkout to
finish. docbook-support/ and testsuite/ should probably come at the end,
since I can build a working app server without these two huge sub-folders.