[JBoss-dev] DocumentException "missing" in Branch_4_0

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 13:50:10 EDT 2006

A clean checkout works for me

  _____

From: jboss-development-bounces at lists.jboss.org
[mailto:jboss-development-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Scott M
Stark
Sent: 21 September 2006 18:44
To: JBoss.org development list
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] DocumentException "missing" in Branch_4_0

That is what I am using:
[starksm at succubus build]$ grep common build-thirdparty.xml
      <componentref name="jboss/common" version="snapshot-Branch_1_0"/>

I removed all contents from thirdparty. Is there a new jboss-common.jar in
the repository or was there an update of an existing one?

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:

I've already handled this, you need to update your thirdparty libs

(common, snapshot-Branch_1_0)