[JBoss-dev] httpd and tomcatClustering gives 404 during redeploy.

Jean-frederic Clere jfclere at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:01:42 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 16:24 +0200, Sacha Labourey wrote:
> What you are looking for is for what happens at line 391-392 here:
> http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBoss/jboss-system/src/main/org/jboss/deployment/scanner/URLDeploymentScanner.java?r=1.1

The problem is the URLDeploymentScanner uses the interface Deployer to
reach MainDeployer.
It is not possible to add a redeploy method to Deployer because that
would break the interface (may be customer have their own Deployer).
The undeploy method in Deployer is:
void undeploy(URL url) throws DeploymentException;
The information must be stored somewhere.

Any hints?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic