[JBoss-dev] httpd and tomcatClustering gives 404 during redeploy.

Jean-frederic Clere jfclere at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:41:06 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 08:37 -0700, Scott M Stark wrote:
> You can pass in a hint as a url parameter "file:/.../deploy/my.war?
> redeploy=true" so that the main deployer can set a flag in the
> deployment.

Ok, this seems to work. Now I have the information that the undeploy()
occurs in MainDeployer because of a redeployment.

To send the information to my listener (and later to Apache httpd) I am
thinking of using a Notification("StartReDeploy", ...) and use the
DeploymentInfo to have the Host and the Context information.

Any comments?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic