[jboss-dev] RE: Docbook - microcontainer project

Damon Sicore dsicore at jboss.org
Fri Sep 29 14:25:18 EDT 2006

Adrian, yes, you'd have to use the anonsvn.  Also, it might be best
to specify a specific revision of docbook support.

So something like:

$  cd $TRUNK

$  svn propset svn:externals "docbook-support -r 57293 http://
anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/docbook-support" .

Either that or a specific tag of docbook-support you know isn't going
to change and break your build.  This assumes you actually don't want
to continuously accept changes to docbook-support /trunk in your
project, of course (which may not be what you want).