[jboss-dev] Code freeze on trunk for jbossas5.beta2

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 12:53:37 EDT 2007

I just branched trunk to
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_0

[starksm at succubus testsuite]$ svn copy
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_0

Committed revision 62046.

In the run I made last night I'm seeing regressions so restoring the
branch to what I have been seeing is what I'm working on before this can
be turned over to qa.