[jboss-dev] repository.jboss.com svn migration

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Sun Apr 8 21:55:54 EDT 2007

I'm guessing that the delay when doing development builds (not release
builds) is what causes the frustration.  We are setting up a snapshot
repository that I'm hoping will alleviate some of the problems of having
a delay.  The snapshot repository will not be under version control, and
once a project is mavenized, you will be able to build and deploy to the
snapshot repository in a single step.  The build files will be uploaded
via webdav and available immediately.