[jboss-dev] repository.jboss.com svn migration

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 11:42:21 EDT 2007

The site is still pointing to the old cvs repository.  We're switching
the web site over to the new svn repository now, and should be done today.
When it is complete, only the md5 files that were committed into svn
will show up on the site.
If you want to add md5 files to the new repository, that's fine, it
won't break anything.  If you are building with maven, you should check
in the md5 and sha1 that are generated with the build.