[jboss-dev] JBoss Messaging - to scope or not to scope

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 09:52:17 EDT 2007

There have been several critical fixes in remoting since 2.0.0 that
without which neither JBM nor JBoss ESB will work (if using JBM as
transport)

This means that if AS 4.2.0 uses remoting 2.0.0 then JBoss ESB would
also have to be deployed scoped to use remoting 2.2.0. :(

I believe this is only the case if ESB is using JBM as it's transport.
But JBM is supposed to be the default transport in JBoss ESB.

I think we really need to push to get AS 4.2.1 to use remoting 2.2.0
ASAP otherwise this is going to be a useability nightmare not just for
JBM but for JBossESB too.

Anyone else got any more ideas how we can work around this?