[jboss-dev] Re: Default jbosscache usage in JBoss AS 4.2/EJB3

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 11:56:07 EDT 2007

Forwarding to Carlo and Bill DeCoste.  The hibernate.cache_region.prefix
would need to be derived from the deployment scope, probably the same
algorithm used to create JMX ObjectNames for the deployment's beans.
Want to keep the name fairly short, as it gets transmitted with every
replication/invalidation message.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering