[jboss-dev] jbossmc build

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 12:17:08 EDT 2007

Sorry about that.  When I changed which version of the jboss-parent
microcontainer is pointing to, it disabled snapshots on the releases
repository, that's probably what caused the problem.
I had a snapshot version of aop locally, so that's probably why I didn't
see the problem.  I uploaded a snapshot version of aop to the snapshots
repository, let me know if this still doesn't fix the problem.