[jboss-dev] JBoss Deploy Maven Plugin and Maven Snapshots

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 10:44:29 EDT 2007

It looks like the jboss-deploy plugin is not inherited into the modules.  So
it's only being called for the parent, and the parent doesn't have any artifacts
to deploy.  If you add <inherited>true</inherited> to jboss-deploy plugin, then
it should deploy each of the modules to the jboss-repo.  Make sure you look at
the generated component-info.xml file before checking it in.  It's not always
perfect ;)