[jboss-dev] JB5 Beta3 library dependencies

Jonathan Halliday jonathan.halliday at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 05:18:15 EDT 2007

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Tracking down the various dependencies for JB5 Beta3.
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4562
>
> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/build/build-thirdparty.xml
>
> - We have 10 components at snapshot level. They must reach at least a
> Beta state until mid-September. Can the respective owners verify they
> can deliver on time and make sure the updates are tracked with subtasks
> in JIRA (JBAS-4562), including any transitive dependencies those
> component may have?

> <componentref name="jboss/jbossts" version="snapshot"/>

JBossTS 4.4 won't be in Beta by mid-September. Probably best
to go with 4.2.3.SP5 instead.

Jonathan.

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111
Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No.
3798903  Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters
(USA) and David Owens (Ireland)