[jboss-dev] Libs from tools/lib in thirdparty/libraries.ent

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 15:30:58 EDT 2007

Can anyone tell me how the following bit gets added to
thirdparty/libraries.ent in Branch_4_2 when the file is built?  Seems to
be magic... not coming through the component-info.xml stuff that drives
the other sections.

<!-- Ant -->
<property name="apache.ant.root" value="${project.tools}"/>
<property name="apache.ant.lib" value="${apache.ant.root}/lib"/>
<path id="apache.ant.classpath">
   <pathelement path="${apache.ant.lib}/ant.jar"/>
</path>

I'm trying to create an equivalent section for ant-junit.jar so I can do
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4641.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering