[jboss-dev] My logging ultimatum

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 12:46:44 EST 2007

Of course, I'm not suggesting that all the AS code be rewritten
overnight to use JUL, that would be a big task.

But IMHO it makes sense for new stuff, like what David or we are doing
in JBM to do this. I don't see any need for a big bang approach, this
could be factored in step by step without breaking anything.

Of course first we need to research the assertion that JUL delegation is
very buggy, which if true could be a showstopper.