[jboss-dev] Beta3 status - (was: Re: JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15)

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 12:12:10 EST 2007

Trunk is now building again, and there is an in-progress run that needs another 5 hours:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/254/

Can we get a status of the last tasks?

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4671 - DsDataSourceTemplate (Alexey/Scott)
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5064 - Seam Usage/Testing (Ales)
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5016 - Wikis (Scott)

ThomasD made also a last minute update to juddi/scout. This is being tested now in the
current test run, but I don't know how/if it affects TCK.

He also reported the following regression. Was AbstractAnnotationImpl somehow moved?

NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/metadata/annotation/AbstractAnnotationImpl
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5093

We need to wrap-up, ASAP.

/D