[jboss-dev] Missing org.jboss.metamodel in ejb3 module

Carlo de Wolf carlo.dewolf at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 06:40:49 EST 2007

Nope, I gave the right command, but subeclipse won't handle a revert &
merge situation. Svn won't handle a restore & merge, nor a restore more
than 1 level deep. Or an update after a commit which failed. It can give
server 500 errors in some situations or say that a directory can not be
found while it's actually there. Loads of fun.
The best part is where svn update deletes a directory and then states it
can't add it back, because it exists. "while [ 1 ]; do svn update; done"
does miracles then.

Ah shoot, the commit worked, but subeclipse has wrecked my workspace
again. metamodel is back in place.

Carlo