[jboss-dev] ejb3-4.2-testsuite

Aleksandar Kostadinov akostadi at redhat.com
Thu Feb 15 08:10:46 EST 2007

I've run the ejb3 4.2 testsuite with -Dnode0=IP1 -Dnode1=IP2 where IP1
is not localhost. There are some tests failing with "Retries exceeded,
couldn't reconnect to 127.0.0.1:####". testGetEJBHome from
IiopRemoteUnitTestCase is one of them. See attachment for more tests and
trace.

You can't see these tests failing on
http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/buildresults/ejb3-4.2-testsuite
because there node0 is localhost.

For the above mentioned testcase I see in
ejb3/src/test/org/jboss/ejb3/test/iiop/unit/IiopRemoteUnitTestCase.java
'props.put("java.naming.provider.url",
"corbaloc::localhost:3528/NameService");'.

Instead of localhost there has to be used the node0 property.

I guess the other tests with same errors have the same problem.