[jboss-dev] eclipse build ejb3 errors

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 15:09:35 EST 2007

DBSetup wasn't needed in stateful.unit.ExtendedPersistenceUnitTestCase
anyway; it just got in there when I created the standalone test from the
clustered one.

DBSetup is only used in clustered tests now.  But since there's nothing
cluster-specific per se about a test wanting to start an HSQL instance
outside the appserver process, I moved DBSetup to org.jboss.ebj3.test.

Logically this could go in the jboss-test.jar, but that would introduce
a dependency on Hypersonic, so probably not worth it.

- Brian